Microair Mask Type II is a Class I CE Medical Device
Is a surgical mask (or for medical use) made from 100% polyester microfilm with a very thick texture, protected with a permanent antimicrobial to washing and never released.
Microair Mask II is protected with an antimicrobial to allow for washing and is never released. Indicated for professional healthcare and surgical use or other situations where it is required to minimize the transmission of bacteria, viruses and particles from the facial area to the surrounding environment, thanks to the very thick texture and permanent anti-microbial treatment which blocks microorganisms that come into contact with the mask. The antimicrobial molecule has been used for over forty years in the USA as protection on surgeons’ clothing and from the wound window, it does not act by releasing chemicals, but physically-mechanically by contact, it is not transferred to the skin or dispersed in the environment.
The fabric is guaranteed by the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 mark which certifies the absence of harmful substances and the suitability for direct contact with the skin, it has a very thick construction (over 4000 threads per cm2); This minimizes the risk of transferring infections because it acts as a physical and microbiological barrier, it is made of 100% textured and irregular section microfiber polyester with an average porosity of 5.9 microns which ensures a wide passage of air and optimal comfort therefore ensuring a dry feeling (the fabric does not retain moisture). Microair Mask Type II is an innovative medical mask, classified as a Class I CE Medical Device, designed and manufactured according to the quality standards indicated by the UNI CEI EN ISO 13485: 2016 standard for the production of Medical Devices.
Microair Mask Type II is designed to:
Block droplets that can carry microorganisms (e.g. viruses, bacteria).
- Break down microorganisms and contact thanks to perennial anti-microbial treatment.
- Ensure optimal comfort, dry feeling and little resistance to breathing, thanks to the high breathability.
- Avoid irritation, allowing continuous use for many hours.
- Be washable and reusable up to 100 times.
- Minimize the ways of breathing and venting.
- Minimize fogging if you use glasses.
- Microair Mask Type II is equipped with comfortable ear loops that make it easy to wear.
How to Use
- Clean / disinfect hands thoroughly.
- Position the elastics well around the ears and place the mask on the nose and mouth by pulling it from top to bottom to completely stretch the folds, obtaining maximum face coverage.
- The soft elastic bands allow you to adjust the length even with small knots.
- Avoid touching the mask during use.
- Clean / disinfect hands thoroughly after removing the mask.
How to Wash
The mask can be washed either by hand or in the washing machine, using a normal detergent and avoiding fabric softener (reduces antimicrobial efficacy). Hand wash: immerse the mask in a basin with water and a chlorine-based additive (e.g. bleach) for at least 10 minutes and then proceed with washing with detergent; make abundant and repeated rinses.
Washing in the washing machine can be done up to a temperature of 90 ° C but spinning must be avoided (the fabric dries quickly however); if washing at low temperatures, use a chlorine additive. The fabric maintains its barrier action and antimicrobial efficacy for 100 washes.